Kunkel - Founder and CEO
George Kunkel has been a design engineer for 50 years. He has spent the
last 40 years associated with EMI/RFI research and involved in EMC System
His credentials and accomplishments include:
- BS. and MS. degrees in Engineering from UCLA
- Has been on the academic staff at UCLA, teaching several courses on
applied electromagnetic theory.
- Held the position of chairman of the Technical Committee on Interference
Control of the EMC Society of the IEEE for seventeen years.
- Extremely active within the EMI/RFI and electromagnetic industry and
has authored and presented over a 100 papers internationally, discussing
various aspects of EMC system design.
- Numerous patents on components used for EMC compliance.
- Achievements have been recognized in Marquis' Who's Who in: The West,
America, The World, and Finance & Industry.
Copyright © 2017 Spira Manufacturing
Corporation - All Rights Reserved.
Veteran Owned Small Business.
All products manufactured in the United States of America.
Click to view Spira's Compliance Information.
Click to view Spira's Terms and Conditions.