Spira is a veteran owned small business, manufacturing all products in the USA.
Spira’s commitment to quality is demonstrated through our AS9100: ISO-9001 certification. We are registered through QMI-SAI Global, and ANAB accredited. All Spira products also meet requirements of ITAR, RoHS, DFAR, FCC, EC, HIRF, TEMPEST, and others. We also received the Golden Gate Recognition by Cal/Osha for an outstanding manufacturing and safety program. Select any of the following items to download copies:
- ISO 9001:AS9100 Certification
- RoHS and Reach Compliance Letter
- ITAR Compliance – EAR 99 Exemption Letter
- DRC Conflict Minerals Statement/Dodd-Frank Act
- Cal/Osha Golden Gate Recognition
- Spira Workmanship Standard
- Foreign Object Debris (FOD) Prevention Program
- Counterfeit Materials Program
- Proposition 65 Compliance Letter
- COTS Declaration
Spira supplies certifications of compliance for our products when requested, and may require additional charges. Please specify this requirement when requesting a quote.
Please contact us directly if you have any other questions.
Spira’s Quality Policy:
“Spira Manufacturing Corporation continuously improves our products, processes, and practices, to best serve the needs of our customers (and all applicable requirements) with timely delivery, customer support, and superior quality products.”